Location: Patch Barracks
The formerly Kurmaerker Barracks served for the German Wehrmacht, before they were occupied by French colonial troops and from 1950 by the 7th US Army. The division are serving under US European Command, Special Operations Command Europe, Defense Information Systems Agency and NSA/CSS Europe’s offices.
The segments are standing in front of the European Command Headquarters’ building. The Patch Barracks are part of the U.S. Army Garrison Stuttgart. Another Berlin Wall memorial is at the Kelley Barracks.
Click to enlarge: