Location: Bausch & Lomb Global Headquarters
1 segment from Brandenburg Gate
Bausch & Lomb, founded in 1853 as an optician shop by German immigrants, claims to be today one of the leading manufacturers of technology-based products for the eyes.
On the occasion of the inauguration of the new headquarter in 1995, the worldwide branches and subsidiaries were previously invited to donate a traditional artwork. The Berlin-based Dr. Mann Pharma contributed a Wall segment.
Click to enlarge:
Still from local TV report